Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Elreeve Danway For Coach




Well, I guess it's time. Shanahan is a great coach, in my opinion, but I think he was wearing too many hats. Trying to be everything is just too much to take on these days. I'm a little surprised by the news but not disappointed. I believe it's time for a change after 14 years and hopefully everyone will end up better off. Now comes the speculation of who comes next and what changes will be made. This is when the blob gets fun! You can all leave comments here and have a good time. I think Bowlen should hire Elreeve Danway. He was always ready for a party and this way they could still blame Dan Reeves and get over Elway! I'd hire Sean as GM(he knows a thing or two about zoos), Barky Lew as special teams coach(after all that time spent in the bathroom having a special time), Rob as offensive co-coordinator(always on the offensive..ladies)and Jack 'The Hammer' as defensive coach(he'll bite your nose off Jim!!) Let me know who you think would get us back to the future.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell Coach Danway that I accept. Many people have found me very offensive! Don't forget my credentials as half of the A&W connection. Just give me the #@%$ ball, Jack.

Rob

Anonymous said...

If you hired Sean as GM, all you'd have is Irish Broncos.

Anonymous said...

I think they should hire Mac, aka:rlm here on the blob. He needs the work right now and has monday morning QB'd for years. Chocolate,aka:Bronco, aka:Nine Toed Bob could be GM since he has managerial experiance at the Lariat and he ran this year's Lariat fantasy draft.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to wish every one out there in Blob land a Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year everyone in Grand Lake! Hope it's a monumentally great 2009 for you all.
I'll hold things down here at sea level. I love you, Cormus!
TTFN

Anonymous said...

WEll, if I accept the GM position, I'm not sure we'd have ALL Irish Broncos (remember, we missed the boat getting Elway's successor years ago when we let Rick Mirer slip away), but we sure as hell won't having any damned pansies-assed USC players on the team. And Pete Carroll can suck my.....oh, sorry, I get worked up...ahem. See I've got the spunk for the job, even if I'm light in the brain cell category. OK, I accept!

-Sean

Unknown said...

I think we need to find a spot for EG -- We know how much he likes the Donkeys!