Thursday, August 21, 2008

Info on 'Ribbons' shirts and CDs



I've had some people ask about how to purchase shirts and CDs for the 'Ribbons of Hope' fundraiser. The picture to the left shows what I have(click on it to see closer up). In men's I have L, XL and XXL in black or blue. In women's I have S,M and L in pink or blue crew necks and aqua v-necks with the logo embroidered on the front. In silk screen shirts with the logo on the front and the lyrics to the song on the back I have yellow tank tops and aqua v-necks, The price for a shirt and a CD is $20.00 plus $5.00 shipping with $11.00 going to the library. CDs only are $10.00 plus $3.00 shipping with all $10.00 going to the library.

So far I have been able to donate $2,000.00 to the Grand County Library District for Breast Cancer Resources. My goal is $3,000.00 so I'm well on my way. Thanks to everyone for helping with this worthy cause. If anyone is interested please e-mail me at stephencormey@comcast.net

We can work out the details there. Thanks again to every one who has helped! Cormey

No comments: