Friday, August 1, 2008

Rebuilt and Ready for Business, (not me) The Bench




I visited the bench up in the usual place and found it to be rebuilt and even able to with stand the weight of an old pot bellied musician. I've written about the bench before and what a nice place it is to go and visit, look out over Phantom Valley and relax. My friend Toni and I journeyed up there last week and as I had heard through another friend, the bench had indeed been rebuilt. I wasn't sure if I liked the idea when I first heard but now that I've been there and was able to actually sit on it for the first time, I decided I liked the changes.
I've also rebuilt the song I wrote about the bench and hope to have it recorded soon. In a couple more years it will be grey and weathered again(like me) but still be strong and ready for visitors.
Good job Hal!

No comments: