Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Humpback Stallion



When Ronnie Roo and I built this coral years ago, we thought it would be high enough to keep a horse in with no problems. We also didn't figure on using it in the Winter, but let me tell you this new horse is so tall he can just step right over it. With the snow now piled up to the top rail in places, he just comes and goes as he pleases.

I'm not sure what breed he is, maybe I'll ask Jon Cook or 'The General'. He's kind of ugly and doesn't mind very well, but I've kind of taken a like'n to the old boy. I wonder if they make a saddle that can fit a humpback stallion? I shouldn't need a bridle though, as I can just hang on to his antlers when they grow in this summer!

2 comments:

MJ said...

I love the humpback stallion!!! You and Jeanine are very,lucky to have such a visitor at your place.

Ronnieroo said...

BJ will be rolling in his grave!!
Roo.