Saturday, February 7, 2009

Music & Art In The High Country


It's been a busy last few days here at 8369. Thursday night was an evening of music and art at the Circle H, which is open again. Ken and April Hilton are hosting an 'audio-visual' night on Thursdays. This was the first week with Peggy Mann providing the music and April featured her incredible glass works(not little humming birds), these are beautiful pieces of blown glass!

Friday night at Caroline's Cuisine featured the 'real snowflake photography' of Karla Booth and music from Brad Pregeant. Both events were well attended and everyone had a great time while enjoying both music and fine art. I will be playing at Circle H next Thursday from 5-7. I don't know who the artist will be yet but I will post it here on the blob when I know. It's great to see such a great appreciation for all the arts here in our little community and I'm proud to be a part of it. Here are links to Circle H and Karla's website.....



No comments: