Saturday, March 1, 2008

Leeper Speaks Out on Leap Day


So , if Leeper sees his shadow on Leap Day, do we have four more years of Winter? Well I've been a little annoyed about this whole Leap-Day business so I thought I'd check with the one and only Leeper. He's the head of 'The Breakfast Club' and always seems to know what's going on. Yesterday, February 29th, I tracked down Leeper and asked him what he thought about Leap-Day. He said he thought it was all a bunch of hooey and he was not responsible. He said if it was up to him, the extra day that occurs every four years wouldn't be in February, when it's below zero most of the time, but rather in June or July. Why not an extra day in the summer and why every four years. Why not get rid of February all together and just add a week to every month from June to September! Well it makes perfectly good sense to me and I admit I have to agree with Leeper. Let's have more Summer and less Winter, we've got enough. Anyway, February's history now and we don't have to worry about this issue for another four years. Thanks for the advice Leeper!

No comments: